ALZHEIMER'S AND DEMENTIA DAY CARE
- We provide professional care and support for your loved ones and their families
- Safe, caring and stimulating environment
- Convenient hours: 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Affordable rates: $40 (half day - 5 hours), $55 per day (full day) Scholarships available
- For details, see our brochure
- For a tour or information, contact Liz Collins via email
Trinity Place was the first Alzheimer's and dementia day care center in North Alabama and surrounding areas with it opened in 1991. Since that time, we’ve served over 350 families with high quality care. Our experienced staff clients are given the dignity and respect they deserve as your relative and as children of God.
From client Terry Hartway:
“This was a godsend to our family. My Dad’s dementia had worsened and my mom’s ability to care for him had diminished. Trinity Place allowed us to keep Dad home longer, before we had to make the difficult decision to place him in a nursing home. He truly enjoyed his time a Trinity Place, the staff was so patient and kind, and truly understood the limitations of each client and their individual abilities.”
From client Betty Lashley:
“My daughter-in-law told me about Trinity Place and we loved it from the start. Liz and the staff are not only capable, but have such a heart and a love for each client and their families. Because he was in such wonderful care I never worried about him during the day. When I picked him up in the afternoon, he’d enjoyed music, singing activities and fun games. The care we received comes from Trinity not as a service, but a true mission of the church.”
View a short video and another one about Trinity Place.